5.27.2013

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Stamping Week 4

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!

Today I am sharing the fourth and final post of May's Nail Challenge Collaborative theme, STAMPING! I decided to go patriotic :)






Polishes Used:
-OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
-Joyful Noise Cosmetics - Star Spangled
-Konad - Red
-Konad - Blue
-Hard Candy Matte Top Coat
-Plate: BM-223

I love the idea of these skittles with different colors in the same stamp, and then an accent nail with glitter!! I knew this would look really cute mattified so I did that, although it unfortunately smudged the red stamping a bit. I still think this is a really cute and super fun mani for Memorial Day!

What are you doing to celebrate?


P.S. Make sure to check out the other ladies from the Nail Challenge Collaborative and their stamping manis!

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty! I love it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really pretty!! I especially love the colour choices especially the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that just too freaking pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soo cute! You did a great job, I love the design and colors!

    ReplyDelete